CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

silmina. shopaholic. novels. eating. talking.

nama diberi siti silmina 'izzan. dikurniakan minat untuk membeli belah. dianugerahi hobi membaca novel. masa diluangkan bersama makanan. aktiviti kegemaran ialah ber-pot-pet :)

Followers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

You Have To Read This!

okay ladies and gentlemen. you all have to read this. and please give me your ideas and suggestion about..

what should I write ?

hehe. okay okay. chill everbody. I've told you that I can't update my blog on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday since those three days I will be super duper extra very busy *hehe*. so this beautiful and free weekend, I want to update my blog even though I don't have any idea of what should I write now. *inhale...exhale. inhale...exhale. fuhh!* hmm. my dear brain. please give me some ideas. weee...

perghh. do my story kills you?
so sorry. haha.

I'm freaking boring right now. I do have a expensive handphone but I DONT HAVE SINGLE CENT! no texting, no calling. all I can do is just onlinee, blogging, singing, watching movies. Only God knows how bored I am. -please, I need something to get rid of this f*ck boring!

I've just watched 'How To Train A Dragon'. Hiccup! My hero. Night Fury! My ride. weee.
 
okay fine. no other stories to tell you. I'm going.
 
bye.
 
mood : miss miss <3 <3

0 komen di sini:

Post a Comment